Viye - Horde Raiding Guild @ Al'Akir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prot/Arms Warrior App

Go down

Prot/Arms Warrior App Empty Prot/Arms Warrior App

Post  Smeagol Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:15 am

Name:
Martin

Where do you live (country/city)? What are your hobbies? How do you spend your freetime? Let us know anything that comes to your mind.
I live in Sweden, a small town in the southern part. In my freetime, when not playing WoW, I play golf if the weather is right for it, and snowboard if we got snow, but that rarely happends. Other than that its school and such

How old are you?

What days and which hours are you available to raid?

Monday: 16.00-00.00 Servertime

Tuesday: 16.00-00.00 Servertime

Wednesday: 16.00-00.00 Servertime

Thursday: 16.00-00.00 Servertime

Friday: Im available on Fridays but its friday you know, so might go out and get hammered

Saturday: Same as fridays

Sunday: From when I wake up to 00.00 Servertime

Can your computer and ISP handle all the current content in 25man mode?
Yes

Ingame

Character name?
Smoer

Armory?
Armory don't work atm, so I'll replay with a link asap

Do you have any dualspecc with gear good enough to use it in progress raids if needed?
Ye i got Prot/Arms and yes my arms gear is good enough for progress if needed

Played time (overall and on level 80)?
Total: ~24days
Lvl 80: ~10days

Current guilds and why you would want to leave them?
Aegis, they dont live up to the expectations I have from a PVE guild

Why do you want to join Viye?
Well, for me WoW is all about friends, and I got friends in Viye so this is my first choice in my search for a new PVE guild

Why should we pick you over other applicants?
Because im a friendly and confident guy who wont give up. Im an active player with alot of experience and can take criticism and suggestions

According to you, what is the most important aspect of your class? How does your character contribute in raids?
My character can contribute what ever you like, I can tank, I can dps, I can even heal with bandage if that helps. I will always try to get the best enchants and gems for my gear, and if I dont have it at this very moment Im probebly farming to get them. Im always prepared for raids, with flasks, foodbuff and everything else that could help me perform better

How do you as a person contribute in raids?
Basically the same as the answer above

Do you know any players in the guild?
Ye, Nargus

Do you have a stable in-game economy?
Ye I do. Dailys are you friends

Any wws parses?
Nope

Experience

Vanilla:
Everything, MC/ONY/ZG/BWL/AQ20/40/NAXX40 cleared. Almost every outdoor encounters too.

Tbc:
Everything except Sunwell Plateau, took a break from wow just before it released

Wotlk:
Up to Ulduar 12/14 in 25man

About your class

Do you consider yourself head of the game (always up to date with ptr notes and so on)?
Yes, I always read the blue posts and ptr notes and plan ahead before ptr goes live

What is the most fun and boring about your class (please try to find a good answer not just dps is fun heal is boring)?
Well the most boring part is that warrior dont have any healing spells! Nah but the most fun is tanking. I have tanked as druid and pala before, and I would say warrior is the funniest cuse its more challenging. Havnt tried DKs yet because I hate DKs in general. I cant really think of any really boring thing about warrior, I mean everyone gets abit tired of some things but its not really about the class, its about the task, doesnt matter which class, its still boring

Name atleast two addons you would not be able to raid without? Also state why!
Omen - So I can keep track if someone is about to overaggro so I can start making more threat
DMB - So I know when to do what while fighting an encounter

Let's say we're on a boss and you run into a fire, if you run out of it, you wipe the raid and if you stay in it you will die, what would you do?
Well as a tank, that is a really hard question, cuse if I run out raid wipe. And if I die and there is no offtank to pick the boss up, its probebly still a wipe. But if there is an offtank ready to pick him up, I will gladly die with pride.

Any last words or things you wanna add that can make us consider you even more?
If you wonder why I wrote the app by the name Smeagol, is because I created an account with the name Smoer but didnt get it activated before I made the app. Other than that, no that I could think of

If there is anything else you would like to know or if there is any problem, let me know

Smoer.

Smeagol

Back to top Go down

Prot/Arms Warrior App Empty Re: Prot/Arms Warrior App

Post  Gast Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:57 am

Hello Smoer

Nice Apply

you have been accepted as a protection warr Smile

feel free to whisp me (burgercow), Hemohadi, Manraiser or Boored for inv as trial.

Gast

Back to top Go down