Viye - Horde Raiding Guild @ Al'Akir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prot Paladin Application

Go down

Prot Paladin Application Empty Prot Paladin Application

Post  Engeven Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:28 pm

IRL
Name:
Ağacan

Where do you live (country/city)? What are your hobbies? How do you spend your freetime? Let us know anything that comes to your mind.

I live in Turkey, studying computer engineering in Bilkent University. President of Anime and Manga Club there. so I like anime. I also like playing tennis and violin.. But mostly I spend my time with my gf when I dont play wow..

How old are you?

What days and which hours are you available to raid?

I am always available during summer holiday. ie this month.. But after school starts again:
also note that I can stay in game till morning if guild asks me to even after school starts..

Monday: 18pm-01am

Tuesday: 18pm-01am

Wednesday: 18pm-01am

Thursday:18pm-01am

Friday:18pm-01am

Saturday:all day

Sunday: all day

Can your computer and ISP handle all the current content in 25man mode?
yea.. of course

Ingame

Character name?
Engeven

Armory?

Do you have any dualspecc with gear good enough to use it in progress raids if needed?
Almost got enough retri gear.. I can also start working on holy gear if u ask me to.

Played time (overall and on level 80)?
24 days overall
8 days on level 80
(I spent a lot of time at 70 ^^ )
Ofc im not counting my previous main char druid..

Current guilds and why you would want to leave them?
I have no guild

Why do you want to join Viye?
Progress progress progress... I really love progressing raid environment, getting new friends and spend time together for the sake of the guild Smile

Why should we pick you over other applicants?
I know my class, game mechanics and encounter strategies very well.. And I have enough experience in wow to handle all kinds of problems, difficulties during raids..
I also can change my mainspec for the sake of the guild.. You can ask me to be a ret or holy paladin instead of a prot pala.. You can be sure that I can play any spec very well.. Only difference would be a few days of grinding gear for it..

According to you, what is the most important aspect of your class? How does your character contribute in raids?
Blessings, Auras etc as a paladin..
As a protection paladin, pretty good tps, great AoE tanking and a good mitigation..

How do you as a person contribute in raids?
Fulfilling my part in any encounter without any error.. That should be more than enough Smile

Do you know any players in the guild?
nope

Do you have a stable in-game economy?
I can buy my own flask/repair/food if the guild doesnt provide them
And of course ill always have enchants and gems on my gear

Any wws parses?
no

Experience

Vanilla:
No exp there

Tbc:
Up to the halfway to the Black Temple before wotlk talents came up..

Wotlk:
Up to Ulduar 9 bosses with my druid as resto and balance in frostmane Alliance Realm in the first weeks of 3.1

About your class

Do you consider yourself head of the game (always up to date with ptr notes and so on)?
Of course.. not only about my class.. I always know everything about game

What is the most fun and boring about your class (please try to find a good answer not just dps is fun heal is boring)?
Being tank is fun itself.. It is challenging. A tank should always have an idea of whats going on around him.

I also love dpsing. Competing with other dpses.. A better dpser can easily show himself.. There is no limit like tank and healer has..

Healing is okay with me too.. Keeping raid alive is always feels good.. Ive been healer for 2-3 years as a druid since tbc.. So I'm good at it even if it is a different class (Ofc I healed in raids as a paladin before 3.1 and I know how it changed and how it should be played..)

Name atleast two addons you would not be able to raid without? Also state why!
Omen - To be able to watch my and raid's Threat.. and act accordingly.
Deadly Boss Mods.. - Makes a raid a piece of cake.. Has lots of useful tools..
PallyPower - Blessing as a pally would be nightmare without it in raids with other pallies..
Recount - To see what happened Smile

Let's say we're on a boss and you run into a fire, if you run out of it, you wipe the raid and if you stay in it you will die, what would you do?
I would stay in and bubble Razz
Of course a wipe is the last thing to do Razz I would die instead of wiping the raid..

Any last words or things you wanna add that can make us consider you even more?
I am pro Smile

Engeven

Back to top Go down

Prot Paladin Application Empty Re: Prot Paladin Application

Post  Nargus Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:02 am

Accepted for a trial
Nargus
Nargus

Back to top Go down